Currently, during COVID-19 times, we are offering one service at 10am. To see our service Livestreamed at 10am please access the Youtube link is obtained on our home page.
What is it like?
- 9am Contemporary - With Band - Informal & Conversational
- 10:45am Blended - With Choir - Traditional & Gospel.
- Fellowship & Refreshments following Blended service
- Large sanctuary provides ample seating on main level & balcony
What about my kids?
- Children of all ages are welcome and will start in the sanctuary
- Minister invites children up for a short story & prayer and then a team of volunteers will lead them to either First Contact or Nursery
- First Contact - JK-G8
- Nursery - Babies & Toddlers up to 3 years old
Where do I park?
- Ample free parking available in church parking lot or on Maple St. or Third St
- What do I wear?
- No dress code - feel comfortable in casual attire or wear you Sunday best if you prefer
How do I get connected?
- Email or call the church if you want to become a member or become involved in any our Ministry Teams .
- Fill out a "Welcome" Card located in your pew, ask a volunteer at the Welcome Centre, or fill out online via our website Click here to Volunteer
- Let us know what your interests are - we can help you become active, engaged and meet great people