Currently, during COVID-19 times, we are offering one service at 10am. Please register attendance on our home page. There is also the option to see our service Livestreamed at 10am. The Youtube link is also obtained on our home page.
What is it like?
- 9am Contemporary - With Band - Informal & Conversational
- 10:45am Blended - With Choir - Traditional & Gospel.
- Fellowship & Refreshments following Blended service
- Large sanctuary provides ample seating on main level & balcony
What about my kids?
- Children of all ages are welcome and will start in the sanctuary
- Minister invites children up for a short story & prayer and then a team of volunteers will lead them to either First Contact or Nursery
- First Contact - JK-G8
- Nursery - Babies & Toddlers up to 3 years old
Where do I park?
- Ample free parking available in church parking lot or on Maple St. or Third St
- What do I wear?
- No dress code - feel comfortable in casual attire or wear you Sunday best if you prefer
How do I get connected?
- Email or call the church if you want to become a member or become involved in any our Ministry Teams .
- Fill out a "Welcome" Card located in your pew, ask a volunteer at the Welcome Centre, or fill out online via our website Click here to Volunteer
- Let us know what your interests are - we can help you become active, engaged and meet great people