We are a church that is in touch with the needs both in our community and globally. Our commitment to the immediate needs in the community include:
- Monthly community suppers. Take out dinners are provided to approximately 75-90 people from our community.
- The Christmas hamper program which serves many families each year.
- Support of the school lunch program. Our Sunday School children donations go towards this.
- VBC week in July when children enjoy a fun program to learn about God in many different ways.
- Our music presentations which are attended by many around and outside our community.
- Taking care of the world God gave us by monitoring how we take care of our environment.
- Love Your Neighbour program where we support families in need of food and small household items.