We are a church that is in touch with the needs both in our community and globally. Our commitment to the immediate needs in the community include:
- Monthly community suppers. This gathering of 75-90 people from our community provides an opportunity for us to connect with them. Many are regular attendees. Volunteers donate food, help in the kitchen, and serve.
- The Christmas hamper program which serves many families each year.
- The monthly food bank collection, where we work closely with the Salvation Army, often necessitates two deliveries per month.
- Support of the school lunch program. Our Sunday School children donations go towards this.
- P.A. Days where we reach out to all children in our community providing a fun day and an opportunity to learn about God’s love for them.
- VBC week in July when up to 200 children enjoy a fun program to learn about God in many different ways.
- Our music presentations which are attended by many around and outside our community.
- Taking care of the world God gave us by monitoring how we take care of our environment.